- For the horizontal finishing of outer cavity margins.
- For removing carious dentin
- For undermining enamel during tissue-saving preparations
- For the horizontal finishing of outer cavity margins
- For the removal of calculus from hard to reach areas such as the lower anterior lingual surfaces
- For the depuration of concave root grooves and furcations
For the removal of granulation tissue in connection with apical resections, flap operations, or extractions.
- Round working end and curved cutting edge
- Shank angulations ease treatments on hard to reach buccal, distal, and lingual surfaces
- The tiple-angled allows for “back action” functions