LM Implant Misura MR instruments help positioning the first spiral drill at a correct distance from the pillar i.e. implant or natural element adjacent to the implant and respecting the bone biology.
This results in correct amount of bone between the implant and the tooth, so that the bone crest remains stable over time. Once the biology is respected and the case is spaced correctly, a long lasting esthetic result is established.
The instruments are designed by Marco Redemagni MD, DDS. Style Italiano is a study group of passionate clinicians and researchers specialized in aesthetic restorative dentistry.
- LM Implant Misura MR 3.0-5.0
- LM Implant Misura MR 3.1-5.3
- LM Implant Misura MR 3.3-5.6
- LM Implant Misura MR 3.4-5.8
- LM Implant Misura MR 3.7-6.3
- LM-Servo 5 instrument cassette