New LM-ErgoSense Dark Diamond instruments with non-stick coating for easy placing and contouring of composite resins.
- For packing and modelling composite
- Conical working ends optimal for shaping occlusal surfaces
The diamond like Dark Diamond coating reduces the stickiness and allows for pleasant and precise restorative instrumentation. The coating makes the surface of the tip extremely smooth and hard and allows for non-stick application and modeling of composite.
Dark Diamond instruments can be cleaned and sterilized similarly to all other LM instruments.
New Dark Diamond instruments give you unparalleled control when placing and contouring composite resins. Our diamond-like non-stick coating releases and glides over resins, allowing greater precision and simplifying the restoration process.
Comfort and Sensitivity
LM-ErgoSense handles are unmatched for comfort and sensitivity. They give excellent tactile feedback and make the instrument lighter, more responsive, and easier to work with.
Black working surfaces of Dark Diamond instruments contrast with teeth and resins. You can work more efficiently because you see clearly how the restoration is progressing.
Dark Diamond Features
- Hard, non-stick coating allows greater precision
- Soft silicone grip is comfortable and gives excellent tactile response
- Maximum contrast makes restoration more efficient
- Durable, slick surface is easy to clean