For the removal of supragingival calculus.
- Especially for tight interdental spaces.
- 204SD design
- Delicate working end
- Elongated shank
Use these instruments to remove supragingival calculus.
Instructions for Calculus Removal
- Put the tip third of the scaler’s cutting edge against the tooth.
- Tilt the instrument toward the tooth at a 70–80 degree angle between tooth and blade.
- Apply lateral pressure and activate the scaler with vertical, diagonal or horizontal pull strokes. For best control, use 2–3 mm strokes.
- Triangular cross section
- Face perpendicular to the lower shank
- Two cutting edges (red line)
- Pointed tip