Intercepting malocclusions using LM-Activator eruption guidance appliance
Amsterdam 5th — 6th October, 2018
Orthodontic treatment in the mixed dentition with LM-Activator silicone aligner
Dr. Gioacchino Pellegrino (Italy) and Dr. Minna Ehrnrooth (Finland)
The LM-Activator seminar will be arranged at Radisson Blu Hotel Amsterdam Airport in Amsterdam, the Netherlands on October 5th to 6th, 2018.
LM-Activator Seminar is a seminar and training session consisting of lectures, hands-on training and get-together. During the event you will learn about LM-Activator and how to use it and about the benefits and results achieved.
• Occlusal development in primary and mixed dentition
• Early signs of malocclusion
• From diagnosis to treatment plan
• How and when to use LM-Activators in different stages of dentition: an analysis through clinical cases
• Clinical management of early orthodontic treatment with LM-Activator: a marketing strategy
• Stability of early treatment
• Active retention to keep the result and avoid relapses
• Related clinical research
• Hands-on exercises in groups with models and LM-Activators
Seminar fee: 495€ (0%VAT)
Seminar fee, early bird booking: 450€ (0%VAT)
(valid for bookings paid in full by June 15th)
The seminar fee includes the following:
• Seminar attendance (2 days).
• Lunch and coffee during both seminar days.
• Dinner on Friday October 5th.
More detailed info via the link below:
For more information please contact:
tel. +358 40 5024 659